Saturday, September 3, 2011

Day 12

Friday was also pretty normal. I woke up, took a shower, and ate vegetables and rice for breakfast. Then, I headed to school alone. Yuho ended up sleeping in and getting to school at 2pm because she was tired form the night before when we stayed out so late. When we got to school, I had 3 Japanese classes in the morning and then nothing the rest of the day. At 3pm, the principal came over the loud speaker and said that classes were let out early because of the typhoon headed to Osaka that night! All the students were really excited about that! I ended up going to Q's Mall (again) with Yuho and 6 other friends of hers. We first went to do purikura (it was my first time) which was really fun! Then we went to Quickly, an international (there's some in America too, but I had never heard of it) tapioca shop. I got a mango tapioca drink. It was really yummy! Then, we went to sit in the food court to drink our tapioca drinks and hangout. Then, we went to a candy shop and they got some candy and we went back to the food court to eat it. My day ended with going back home and relaxing and going to bed. For supper, we had some really good stew with rice! It was really really similar to a pot roast that my mom makes, which is ironic. But it made me feel really at home!
AC

No comments:

Post a Comment