Saturday, September 3, 2011

Day 13

Today, I woke up and went downstairs and took a shower. Then, right after I got out of the shower and got ready to go to school, my host mom told me that school was cancelled because of the typhoon! So I got back in bed and got to sleep on and off for 3 more hours! When I woke up, Yuho was still asleep. So I got to Skype my parents and some of my friends and then I went to eat breakfast. I had cereal and bread. Then I just hung out and waited for Yuho to get up. When she did, I went downstairs and talked to her and ate lunch. Then, we watched High School Musical (this family LOVES high school musical) for a little while. After that, my host mom came home and we went to get our hair cut! It was really fun, even though the haircut I wanted got lost in translation. In the end, it was fine and even though it wasn't exactly how I wanted it, it didn't matter at all. Then I went to the post office and mailed a package to my mom for her birthday. After that, I hung out with my siblings and then ate dinner and here I am! Tomorrow I'm going to karaoke with Yuho's friends so that should be exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment