Saturday, September 3, 2011

Day 11

This is a few days late, but here's what happened Thursday! Well, I can't really remember too much of what happened. We didn't have any EP classes so we just sat in the EP room all day. I read Water for Elephants and Max taught me chess. I also took a nap or 2 and talked to everyone. After school, I went home by myself. I didn't get lost this time though! Then, at 7, I headed to Q's Mall (alone) to meet Yuho and Mamisa to shop and eat dinner. We went to a couple stores and looked around and then went to dinner. We ate at this really good Japanese restaurant! I had ramen and gioza and it was really really good! We ended up not getting home until 11pm! It was a late night, especially since we had school the next day. Overall, I had a good day!
AC

No comments:

Post a Comment