Saturday, August 27, 2011

Day 6

Today was the first day of school on Saturdays. That's gonna take some getting used to. Anyways, today I woke up and got ready for school as usual. When we got to school, I went to straight to the EP room. We had Physics and 2 Algebra II classes today and then we were done. We got done at 11:30 and my host sister got out at 12:45. Then we went to Q's Mall and ate lunch at a bakery. Then we shopped around for a little bit and got some frozen yogurt. When we were ready to leave it was pouring rain and the train station in Q's Mall was starting to flood so we had to run in the rain to the nearest train station! Definitely an adventure. When we got home, we watched TV together and ended up both falling asleep on the couch. We were really tired. Then, she went to piano and I ate dinner and showered and now I'm about head on to bed! Tomorrow Yuho, my host mom, and I are going to visit a college. So I'm looking forward to that! I had some pictures from today but I'm having trouble uploading them and this website is all in Japanese. Sorry! I'll try to work on it for tomorrow.
-AC



No comments:

Post a Comment