Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Day 9/10

Yesterday I was too busy to post anything about my day, so here's the highlights of my day. I went to school and had Physics, History, and 3 Japanese classes. Then, after school, I visited volleyball club. It looks really intense but I think I'm gonna do it. Then, Yuho stayed at school until 8:30pm, so I had to ride the trains home alone. I was really scared I was gonna get lost, but Yuho drew me a map. I ended up getting a little lost in one of the train stations so it took 1hour and 45minutes when it usually takes 1hour, but I got home in the end! Today I went to school again and had 2 Math classes and 3 Japanese classes in a row, which is a lot of Japanese! Atsuko (the Japanese exchange student who came to SA last year) came to school today and so after school I hung out with her! We rode her bike to Q's Mall and I tried Takayaki (?) for the first time! It's octopus inside of a dumpling and it was pretty good! We also went to a dessert place and I got frozen yogurt and she got a Japanese smoothie. After that, we went to Ito Yokado to eat all the free samples (haha). It's the equivalent of Walmart or Target I think, but with more groceries. Then, she showed me some Purikura (Japanese photo booths) but we didn't go in one. Then we both went to our houses and that's where I am now. I'm pretty tired from the day so I'm gonna try to head to bed after dinner.  Tomorrow I don't have any EP classes and since for this week I'm only going to my EP classes, I don't know what I'll do at school! We'll see tomorrow!
-AC 

No comments:

Post a Comment