Monday, August 29, 2011

Day 8

Today was a pretty uneventful day. I got up, went to school, and hung out in the EP room all day. This whole week the EP students are only going to EP classes so that we can get used to the school. We'll start with the regular classes next week. So the only 2 classes I had today were Religion and Geography. I also went to Yuho's religion class in Japanese. I didn't understand any of it, but I it was cool! Yuho is still at school practicing singing for the School Festival. She won't come home until 9:30pm! Soichiro, my oldest host brother, came to the EP room and picked me up at 4:30 to go home because I haven't found my way around the train stations yet. Tomorrow, though, I have to go home by myself so I don't know how that will turn out! Tomorrow I have 3 Japanese lessons, Physics, and History. And then I'll try to get home without getting lost! It'll definitely be an adventure.
-AC

No comments:

Post a Comment